Saturday, May 30, 2009

Barbie's 50th Anniversary Exhibition........


As a typical girl, I had many barbie dolls which I would play with for hours, I made my own clothes for them, cut their hair and pierced their noses - after I got my hands on my uncle's copy of The Sex Pistols - The Great Rock 'n' Roll Swindle!!
Barbie provided me with 1000's of hours of dressing up.
Anyway, I'm so excited about the upcoming exhibition at Federation Square from June 26th - July 12th.
Connex have a competion which closes on June 5th - All you have to do to enter is send in a photo via email of Barbie at a Connex,tram,train or bus location to competitions@connex.com.au to win a double pass to the exhibition and a limited edition barbie doll to commemorate Barbie's 50th Anniversary.
It doesn't say anything about multiple entries so I think i'll enter a few. I took a pic on the train the other morning with Barbie holding onto the hand rails! - I got a few strange looks - Fingers crossed that I win - I think there are 5 prizes in all.

2 comments:

Imogen said...

That sounds fun. Let us know what its like.

Annie Spandex said...

::nudge nudge:: :)