Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Good Service........ what a rarity!!

Well, I've been pleasantly surprised. I actually got great customer service today which almost NEVER happens. And, this was in Big W buying nail polish. As i was standing there deliberating over two colours, the sales assistant approached, helped me out and even gave me a bonus make-up pouch that was supposed to be for another promotion. I thanked her profusely for doing her job. This was unbelievable since I'm constantly complaining about complete absence of customer service and because only 5 minutes earlier I was in Hairhouse Warehouse where 4 employees ignored me. I didn't ask for their help because I thought they should approach me and why should I spend my money there when I could go elsewhere and not have to almost beg for some assistance.

Anyhoo, the sun is shining and it's summer :)

No comments: